Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quick Update

So, not a lot new. Just got back from a couple of trips and getting back in the groove. Missed about 10 days of riding while traveling, so Wednesday's commute was really nice. It's amazing what some rest can do for your legs! Right before I left for my trip(s) I stopped by Alpha Bicycle to have them give the Surly a quick once-over. She is doing great, just tightened up some cable stretch. I estimated that since last July when I got her she has about 3500 miles, so it's about time for a new chain to say the least. Always good to talk to other people who love LHTs and their stories about their rides.

Rumor has it I may have a new road bike frame on Saturday, so you might want to stay tuned for pics. More details if the rumors prove true.

Oh, and I finally picked up a copy of 'Traffic: Why We Drive The Way We Do' at the library tonight so I'll try to give a summary of that when I finish it. I've been looking forward to it for a while. Since I'm a bachelor for the weekend, I may just have some time to read it.

No comments: